Friday 17 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Mittie:
I do think a relationship should have rules and guidelines that both are subject to.
(16 March 2017)

Carlotta:
Does sending nudes make me a slut?
(16 March 2017)

Carlotta:
But we have been dating for a month sooo... What do you thinking about sending nudes?
(16 March 2017)

Carlotta:
I told my bf that I do not want to send him nudes because I feel like it's kinda slutty and then he just said that I'm too conservative.
(16 March 2017)

Li:
I tell her what my needs are and will try to compromise so we are both happy.
(16 March 2017)

Li:
I figure if she is doing something I do not like I can always find someone else.
(16 March 2017)

Li:
If she insists on doing something I do not like I will try to persuade her not to but I do not threaten her in any way or tell her she is stupid or anything like that.
(16 March 2017)

Li:
If she is planning to do something I feel I can tell her how I think and that I really do not want her to do this but I do not have the ability to forbid it.
(16 March 2017)

Lyndsey:
Should I let this person go?
(16 March 2017)

Lyndsey:
I want to try to move on with this new dude, but a part of me is scared to leave A because he knows so much about me and I know so much about him and a part of feels that one day me and him will be together, but idk. should I leave A in the past?
(16 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment