Wednesday 29 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Janita:
I am terrified of him and I want to call the police, but I'm scared.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
He treats it like a joke and he is like an uncontrollable animal.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
I will admit I am very disrespectful to him, but I can't control my illness.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
I unfortunately have major emotional issues including depression, anxiety, and I have sever anger issues.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
He says the most cruel things ever and when I get physical with him, he gets even more angry.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
I wish I could put a bullet between your eyes.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
I'll have you sent to a foster home.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
I tell him constantly to leave, but he just stands there and doesn't listen.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
He does not listen to me and eventually he is cornering me I my bedroom.
(29 March 2017)

Janita:
Just tonight, I was in my bed sleeping and I hear him rummaging through my room and I get up and tell him to stay out of there.
(29 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment