Sunday 12 March 2017

The cover photo is the image clip that is shown on your video to people before it plays

This will let you start to record. If you are using video from your library, the video automatically loads and the app allows you to go straight into editing. When you are finished recording, you can release the red button to stop recording. Remember, you only have 15 seconds.
_

Laure:
Pregnant after PID possible?
(11 March 2017)

Laure:
I was admitted into the hospital for what they thought what appendicitis but during the operation my pelvis was inflamed.
(11 March 2017)

Aja:
How do you ask a girl put when you two are already going out?
(11 March 2017)

Aja:
And I don't know how to ask her out on one when we've already gone out so many times.
(11 March 2017)

Aja:
We've hung out so much, but we've never had an official date.
(11 March 2017)

Elana:
Should I wish him a Happy Birthday?
(11 March 2017)

Elana:
So how to wish him without a desire to wish but at the same time didn't want to let he knows that I'm mad.
(11 March 2017)

Elana:
I don't want to let he knows my feeling because that will ruin our friendship forever.
(11 March 2017)

Elana:
But at the same time, I'm afraid if I don't wish him, he might knows that I'm mad at him.
(11 March 2017)

Elana:
Honestly, I don't want to wish him because I'm really dissapointed with him.
(11 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment