Sunday 19 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Devon:
Can someone tell me why I still feel this way even though I haven't seen him?
(18 March 2017)

Devon:
I don't know what it is about this guy, but I really like him and can't stop thinking about him.
(18 March 2017)

Devon:
It's been 8 months since I've seen this guy but I've found his insta and got a friend to follow him for me.
(18 March 2017)

Devon:
We just hung out as friends a little bit just to get to know each other a little.
(18 March 2017)

Devon:
I met a guy on vacation and I could tell we both liked eachother.
(18 March 2017)

Jessica:
My boyfriend prefers to party without me?
(18 March 2017)

Jessica:
He said he wanted a break from me since we had spent the day together (me watching him watch march madness). I feel pretty bummed out.
(18 March 2017)

Jessica:
Just sit and wait around for him?
(18 March 2017)

Jessica:
This happened tonight again and my feelings are pretty hurt.
(18 March 2017)

Jessica:
We live in the same apartment buildings and get invited to parties and he usually asks me not to go and that it is awkward and uncomfortable if I am there.
(18 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment