Thursday 2 March 2017

It helped us tremendously when planning our service meetings this year

We do one service project each month and at the end of the year, we'll have the patch earned. In January 2017, we focused on the Humane Society. We made felt fish stuffed with catnip. In February, we are delivering the fish and socializing the animals while we are there.
_

Lise:
However I left the washroom and deliberately apologized but she didn't want to hear it.
(2 March 2017)

Lise:
She said nasty things about me to her mother and her mother told her not to hang out with me.
(2 March 2017)

Lise:
However she immediately jumped to conclusions that I was no longer giving her a ride home.
(2 March 2017)

Lise:
I was her ride home and was losing my patience so I ran off to the washroom and tried to calm myself down.
(2 March 2017)

Lise:
My friend was discluding me when I had invited her to something.
(2 March 2017)

Rebbeca:
Is $2k a lot for a nurse?
(2 March 2017)

Erma:
I volunteer at a dog shelter, and today someone said I looked familiar!?
(2 March 2017)

Erma:
This must have been a very unattractive, rough woman to volunteer at a jail.
(2 March 2017)

Erma:
And I looked like a volunteer there.
(2 March 2017)

Erma:
That about five years ago he played at a jail.
(2 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment