Sunday 15 January 2017

A companion resolution has been introduced in the Senate

This is the first of many fights ahead to protect civil and human rights in the U.S. and around the world in the Trump era. On Thursday January 5, 2017, the U.S. The Congressional legislation rejecting the UNSC resolution falsely claims to support peace. Indefinite occupation and democracy are incompatible, and outside pressure is needed to force Israel to make the right choice.
_

Particia:
Ive always said I hated something but now I found I actually like it?
(14 January 2017)

Particia:
Ive been known for hating this thing, how do i not sound like a fool when I say I do like it now?
(14 January 2017)

Particia:
Ive always said I hated something but now I found I actually like it.
(14 January 2017)

Peg:
Her daughter is sleeping so I'm trying to calm her she won't stop crying and screaming.
(14 January 2017)

Peg:
She said she can't trust anyone.
(14 January 2017)

Peg:
She said when we get home from our honeymoon we're putting one of those burglar alarms and a gate on our house.
(14 January 2017)

Peg:
Shes pregnant so thinks he's coming after her.
(14 January 2017)

Peg:
She dreamed that he came after her and was stabbing her.
(14 January 2017)

Peg:
She was watching a movie about Charlie Manson before we went to bed.
(14 January 2017)

Peg:
My wife woke up screaming and crying she had a really bad dream.
(14 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment