Sunday 15 January 2017

Rubies and coins are very difficult to obtain in large quantities

Also, the game is a lot of characters who are waiting your instructions. Judging by the number of positive reviews, the game is really popular. This suggests good quality of gameplay. Pretty rare to find a game in which no premium currency, for which you have to pay real money.
_

Flavia:
Okay so this happened just now and I dunno what to do.
(15 January 2017)

Genie:
Why are people giving me such a hard time about smoking?
(15 January 2017)

Genie:
I really enjoy smoking and I wish people would not give me dirty looks.
(15 January 2017)

Genie:
I was outside Walmart today smoking and lady gave me a dirty look.
(15 January 2017)

Genie:
I am 4 months pregnant and still smoking.
(15 January 2017)

Genie:
I am married pregnant and I am a smoker.
(15 January 2017)

Devin:
My dad is an EX military guy, we have days where we get along but, i dont talk to my dad that much.
(15 January 2017)

Vanessa:
How to stop comparing myself to my boyfriend's ex?
(15 January 2017)

Vanessa:
He said he's with me now and he only love me, but it really hurt my feeling idkw.. I know I'm too insecure most of the time, but him admiting all these only crush my self esteem more.
(15 January 2017)

Vanessa:
He also admit that he sometimes remember her when we're eating somewhere he used to bring the ex to, etc.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment