Monday 16 January 2017

Put the Candy to one side and give your brain a real workout with Innecto

Research shows that too much sugar rots your mind as well as your teeth, making it hard to concentrate. Both versions have the same number of levels and the same addictive gameplay. The Freemium version contains advertising, and the original soundtrack is only available as an in-app purchase.
_

Breann:
I just feel so ugly and I don't know why body is like this, I don't dance at all and I don't wear shorts or bathing suits because I look so awkward and I just wish my body looked like a girl at my school.
(15 January 2017)

Breann:
I hate my feet; I wear like a 9 and I'm 5'5. My hands are soo skinny and my fingers are long.
(15 January 2017)

Breann:
But my arms and legs are so skinny you wouldn't believe.
(15 January 2017)

Breann:
Please no hurtful answers I'm 13 My face is not worrying me but it's my body my waist up to my chest is fine; even a little fat.
(15 January 2017)

Ernestina:
What is your opinion on meeting the parents on the 2nd date?
(15 January 2017)

Ernestina:
I have known this guy for a year.
(15 January 2017)

Joetta:
What type of girl comes to mind when you hear these names?
(15 January 2017)

Joetta:
Personality and physical characteristics are appreciated.
(15 January 2017)

Joetta:
Give a description of what type of person you think would have each name.
(15 January 2017)

Marline:
Has anyone gotten pregnant a week after the implant has been removed?
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment