Thursday 19 January 2017

Copening turned out not to be involved in that case

Experts condemned the case as ludicrous. He was prosecuted for having his own and his girlfriends image, despite them not having been shared further. Kids should not be charged for that, he said. The federal child abuse image felony laws apply to every state.
_

Kelsey:
Ok so I was walking around a farm with one of my guy friend because I wanted to pick up so fresh desserts.
(15 January 2017)

Lady:
She is in two of my classes and I am not sure how to break up with her?
(15 January 2017)

Lady:
However, she got me a job at a place and also I know her family well, but I am not happy in the relationship.
(15 January 2017)

Lady:
She is also clingy, obsessive, controlling, and is annoying.
(15 January 2017)

Lady:
I m in high school, a junior, and I rushed into a relationship with a girl and she is extremely emotional.
(15 January 2017)

Lady:
So this is a long story and I appreciate the time y all have put in.
(15 January 2017)

Katelyn:
Im in love with my cousin. But i dont know how to tell her. Help?
(15 January 2017)

Sherron:
What do I say if I don't want to hang out?
(15 January 2017)

Sherron:
I think he is good, nothing against him, but I really don't want to.
(15 January 2017)

Sherron:
I am a introvert a little and I have a friend who wants me to come over, however I don't want to and never talk with this person.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment