Saturday 7 January 2017

Answering these questions will guide your marketing strategy

How does your market perceive the world today? People rely on their own versions of reality. And sometimes, they can be quite polarised. They develop the products and tell the stories that fit in this worldview. Receive exclusive business insights that we only share with our private newsletter subscribers.
_

Fay:
He was following me and he sat down right next to me at the same time I sat down.
(6 January 2017)

Fay:
I wanted a turn to play a song and he wasn't letting me so I took his laptop and walked into another room.
(6 January 2017)

Fay:
No one's really supposed to mess with him.
(6 January 2017)

Eryn:
How to teach my cat to have sex with me?
(6 January 2017)

Kathryn:
Am I being stupid? Or would you appreciate my effort?
(6 January 2017)

Kathryn:
We aren't in a relationship, but it has been 6 months and we do like each other.
(6 January 2017)

Kathryn:
As opposed to his situation where he works and goes to school and he says he really can't afford it at the moment.
(6 January 2017)

Kathryn:
He wants to see me again, and I said I would go see him again in February because I do not work, and I take online classes so it is easy for me to travel.
(6 January 2017)

Kathryn:
So 6 months ago I met this guy online, we both live in different states (me in Chicago him in New York). I went to New York to meet him and we had an amazing weekend, he actually took my virginity as well.
(6 January 2017)

Kathi:
Does FaceTime with someone mean you like each other?
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment