Thursday 26 January 2017

Kenyans on Twitter Attack Bob Collymore for Perpetrating Third Party Scams

Notorious and Corrupt Telecommunication Firm Safaricom to be sued. The couple has been blessed with a daughter named Ladasha Wambui. Three years down the line, the two still still compatible like never before. No marriage is perfect but the perfect God makes it beautiful.
_

Song:
We used to be best friends but she kind of dumped me for a new friend.
(25 January 2017)

Song:
I am really awkward especially when it comes to confrontation so I am worried that it will suck for me to confront my friend.
(25 January 2017)

Raelene:
She also laughs at everything I say.
(25 January 2017)

Raelene:
So I have last hour with this girl (I sit right next to her and our two desks are together) I talked to her a little bit last year and I thought she was interested in me and then We changed classes and I kinda moved on.
(25 January 2017)

Estefana:
I haven't seen my kids in years and I'm planning a visit next month. Should I call ahead or surprise them?
(25 January 2017)

Estefana:
Plus a lot of them are married now too so I want to have a talk with their husbands, put the fear in them, make sure their raising my kids right and all.
(25 January 2017)

Estefana:
Anyway, their Moms hate me, a lot of them anyway, so I think it would be easier to just swing by unannounced rather that give a heads up.
(25 January 2017)

Estefana:
I've got 11 kids, I don't have that kind of money, and I don't want to show favoritism by paying one kid and not another right?
(25 January 2017)

Estefana:
Thing is, a lot of the kids mothers really don't like me, mainly cause I don't pay child support.
(25 January 2017)

Estefana:
Most of them I haven't even seen since they were born so that should be really great getting to know each other.
(25 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment