Friday 6 January 2017

The CUDA 8 toolkit completed its installation successfully

Previously, there is no good way for TensorFlow to access a GPU through a Docker container through a virtual machine. But since we can skip Docker and VMs, we can finally harness the power of a GPU on Windows machines running TensorFlow. However, installation wasn't straight forward, so I documented my steps getting it up and running.
_

Angelia:
No where in the law does it say I have to do anything like that for them.
(6 January 2017)

Angelia:
They refuse to saying no one should have to walk 30 miles 12 hours each day.
(6 January 2017)

Angelia:
If they want jobs or to go to town where the public transportation is they have to walk as it is 15 miles away.
(6 January 2017)

Angelia:
They say it is my job to teach them how to drive or get them a bike but it is not.
(6 January 2017)

Angelia:
They have not done any school for 3 years.
(6 January 2017)

Angelia:
I have had them homeschooled since 6th grade, they're supposed to be in 11th grade I stopped buying them school books 3 years ago.
(6 January 2017)

Angelia:
They say their education I am responsible for but I am not.
(6 January 2017)

Angelia:
I am 53. Why are my children so spolied?
(6 January 2017)

Candra:
Can i pregnant ? HELP PLEASE?
(6 January 2017)

Candra:
Not really actively trying but we have sex everyday or every other day.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment