Friday 6 January 2017

I was fortunate enough to find out from a trusted colleague and friend

Don had been battling major health issues that had him in the ICU earlier this year and left him with blood clots on his lungs. I had a moment to check in with a few other folks and briefly mourn together. Then we were stopped in our tracks by the New York Post.
_

Raven:
Later that night Michael decides to go to Texas Roadhouse to buy a gift certificate for Ashley for $20 so he could let her know that he is a nice guy and a good friend for her.
(5 January 2017)

Diedra:
Beckham or Beckett for a boy?
(5 January 2017)

Diedra:
Beckett's suffix -ette makes me think feminine but both are spectacular.
(5 January 2017)

Dahlia:
Does anyone have the fan mail address for Cherami Leigh?
(5 January 2017)

Brooke:
I tried lots of images but he said its too small?
(5 January 2017)

Miranda:
Boyfriend made breakfast with another girl?
(5 January 2017)

Miranda:
If i mention it though he will just say its platonic and its fine because he'd never do anything which I'm sure he wouldn't.
(5 January 2017)

Miranda:
I cant tell if thats an over reaction or not though.
(5 January 2017)

Miranda:
I really dont like that...I think thats a very intimate setting...and they were alone which again is fine but idk cooking together is kind of a more personal thing?
(5 January 2017)

Miranda:
He went to her house around 10 and he said they ended up making breakfast together?
(5 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment