Wednesday 11 January 2017

It was too bad none of them ever saw the hostler wash his hands

Improved Initiative: Tattoos and Scars... What Do They Say About Your Character? A little on the tall side, rangy instead of really skinny, the man was dressed in a simple jerkin and breeches. He had a leather cuff around his left wrist, and a little gray at his temples.
_

Alyssa:
I'm a little worried because I didn't have this issue with my firstborn, and I'm starting to doubt my ability to push out this future basketball player.
(10 January 2017)

Alyssa:
I'm due next week, and at my ultrasound a few weeks ago the doctor told me my baby is taller than average.
(10 January 2017)

Alyssa:
Is it normal to have jabbing pains when lying down and getting up or sitting down and standing up?
(10 January 2017)

Noel:
Am i pregnant? I did not have penetrative sex with my partner but he did rub his precum between my vaginal lips and at the entrance?
(10 January 2017)

Noel:
I missed 2 menstrual cycles already.
(10 January 2017)

Noel:
Im worried it could have dripped and touched my vaginnal entrance. it was during my ovulation time.
(10 January 2017)

Noel:
And also we had anal sex which he shot inside.
(10 January 2017)

Suzann:
Can you please read my description and let me know if you think I may be pregnant?
(10 January 2017)

Suzann:
Please let me know xx thank you.
(10 January 2017)

Suzann:
Am I just being a paranoid or is it a possibility?
(10 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment