Friday 27 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Jacqueline:
What is the best Asian dating site or Chinese dating site?
(27 January 2017)

Curtis:
Can I be more then just my boyfriend valentine?
(27 January 2017)

Tara:
What's your experience with dating older men?
(27 January 2017)

Tara:
Or people who have witnessed that type of relationship between other people that they know.
(27 January 2017)

Tara:
I'm not really looking for theories or opinions, just people who have personal experience dating with a large difference in age.
(27 January 2017)

Tara:
Does the guy end up chasing a younger woman again once you're old, since that's what they were pursuing to begin with?
(27 January 2017)

Tara:
Do you end up getting or staying married?
(27 January 2017)

Coralee:
How likely is this her dropping hints?
(27 January 2017)

Mamie:
My friend of 12 years asked me about if he could have sex with my girlfriend, i really didnt know how to say?
(27 January 2017)

Mamie:
I feel ok with it but dont know what my girlfriend would say or think, is it acceptable?
(27 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment