Friday 6 January 2017

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the shooting

Con artists, scum bags, murderers, corrupt cops, pollies, rapists and paedophiles will find themselves in this blog. It was expanded to also cover those that ought to be charged for their idiotic disgusting behaviour. DAY 2 of the Daniel Morcombe murder trial.
_

Jill:
I was upset but decided to stay friends.
(6 January 2017)

Jill:
I knew it was a sexual kink he was into and I did it once or twice.
(6 January 2017)

Jill:
He joked around once and said I could slap him anytime I wanted.
(6 January 2017)

Jill:
He invited me to go for walks with him at lunch everyday and stay after work and chat and draw in our sketchbooks.
(6 January 2017)

Jill:
For the first 4 or 5 months we really clicked and found it easy to share very personal things.
(6 January 2017)

Jill:
I meet my guy friend at work about 6 or 7 months ago.
(6 January 2017)

Dorotha:
Girls, is it unattractive if a guy is too nice? Or very affectionate?
(6 January 2017)

Dorotha:
So is being way into you, nice, and affectionate a turn off?
(6 January 2017)

Dorotha:
But then I'll try the opposite and try to make it seem as though I could care less if they hang out with me or not and that doesn't work, either.
(6 January 2017)

Dorotha:
I think sometimes that I give them too much attention.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment