Saturday 7 January 2017

For that reason it captures the American experience as well

The novel is set in early medieval Britain when the Britons and the Saxons are maintaining an uneasy truce. Old foes as cousins, village by village. The dragon has lost his original vigor and proves easy to kill. We must hope God yet finds a way to preserve the bonds between our peoples, yet custom and suspicion have always divided us.
_

Benita:
I feel super nervous about texting him and don't want to come off as annoying.
(6 January 2017)

Destiny:
What do you think of my picked out baby names?
(6 January 2017)

Destiny:
Lainey Rae Addison Colby James Austin (my husbands names) Carson Brooks I like the names Rowan for a girl or Reese as a middle name for both a boy or girl.
(6 January 2017)

Olga:
I can't stay with my grandma cause she's stressed enough.
(6 January 2017)

Olga:
Her man gets 1000$ for going to college & 200-500$ for disability when nothing is wrong with him & my mom makes 900$ every 2 weeks & my birthday ex stay here & she gets 400$ at McDonald's & give my mom 200$ for staying here.
(6 January 2017)

Olga:
Cause I get paid every week which my check is only 90-100$. & she wants me to give her money I get from my dad cause he was in the military and he passed away and he wants me to use the money for college ONLY. (Fun fact: They never were married or dated.
(6 January 2017)

Olga:
She makes me give her 10$ for gas every week.
(6 January 2017)

Olga:
And I only make 90-100$ a week bc of school I can't work much but yeah.
(6 January 2017)

Olga:
I just got my first job 2 months ago.
(6 January 2017)

Olga:
And he say don't depend on her and get stuff on my own.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment