Friday 6 January 2017

We just had to do those because we were a part of the household lol

The allowance was the tool my parents used to teach us about money and budgeting. As we got older the amount of our allowance increased but so did what we were responsible for purchasing. Inculcating the saving habit in Children is really very important, as you have mentioned.
_

Robbi:
The guy got real excited he even started telling his friends that I work with about it and it's not even set in stone.
(6 January 2017)

Robbi:
My boss brought up the idea that I should fly down there to present something at his office.
(6 January 2017)

Robbi:
I noticed him staring at me and checking me out for an unusual amount of time.
(6 January 2017)

Robbi:
We finally met face to face a month ago.
(6 January 2017)

Robbi:
He is stationed out of state so we only really communicate through email and phone.
(6 January 2017)

Robbi:
I think this guy I work with likes me.
(6 January 2017)

Bennie:
What's your favorite and least favorite of these names?
(6 January 2017)

Corina:
I had unprotected sex last night but got my period in the afternoon, am I pregnant?
(6 January 2017)

Josephine:
Extremely worried for best friend?
(6 January 2017)

Josephine:
P.S we are only 14. How should I tell her the dangers and get her to listen?
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment