Tuesday 31 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Gertha:
How often should a divorced Dad see their kids? Does my Dad only seeing me once a month mean he doesn't love me?
(30 January 2017)

Gertha:
Does once a month only mean he doesn't love me even if he is nice to me like my Mom says?
(30 January 2017)

Gertha:
So how much does my Dad need to see me for it to count as him loving me?
(30 January 2017)

Gertha:
I have a 2nd cousin whose parents are divorced and he has only seen his Dad twice in the last 5 years (My Mom says that Dad is like mine). That father is a severe alcoholic though, mine is not an alcoholic at all.
(30 January 2017)

Gertha:
My cousins' have divorced parents but they see their Dad weekly.
(30 January 2017)

Gertha:
So my question is how often should a Dad see their kids in cases of divorce?
(30 January 2017)

Gertha:
My Dad remarried and he only sees me once a month for the past 4 years.
(30 January 2017)

Magnolia:
Do you need your divorce papers before you can get married again?
(30 January 2017)

Magnolia:
If so then where must you get them and is there a fee?
(30 January 2017)

Magnolia:
If you get a divorce and want to get remarried do you need to provide your divorce documents.
(30 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment