Tuesday 3 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Nia:
But few days before he left for America I told him that I liked him which was one of the hardest things ever, I didnt actually care for the response I just wanted to get it out my chest.
(2 January 2017)

Nia:
And he was moving to America, and later on we spent more time together and I started feeling something and kept fighting it.
(2 January 2017)

Cassey:
I know someone(no its not me)?
(2 January 2017)

Curtis:
How do i make the second half of my senior year slow down?
(2 January 2017)

Yee:
Should I just stop liking him?
(2 January 2017)

Yee:
He was on for an 1 hr, for sure he saw my message but just ignored it... Should I end my feelings for him?
(2 January 2017)

Yee:
I checked everyday to see if he was on, but suddenly he was on 2 days after I messaged him.
(2 January 2017)

Yee:
After 4 days of break I messaged him, he wasn't online of Facebook.
(2 January 2017)

Yee:
So when she hand it to him she said 'Katie gave you this, you should give her a hug when u see her.' And then she left.
(2 January 2017)

Yee:
I told her to tell him that it was from me.
(2 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment