Sunday 1 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Merrill:
So the other day, I was with my friend, and she hadn't seen me in a while, so she hugged me.
(31 December 2016)

Merrill:
My parents really don't like me, and I have this friend, who is a 45 year old female.
(31 December 2016)

Faye:
What excuse do I tell my parents to get out of going to a New Years party?
(31 December 2016)

Faye:
My parents are really firm about this so i need a really good excuse to get out of going.
(31 December 2016)

Faye:
I want to tell them an excuse (could be a lie), for example, yesterday I told them a friend wanted to light fireworks with me at around midnight when the party is, but they said no I have to go to the party.
(31 December 2016)

Faye:
Like I reeeally don t like these people whose house I m going to.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
Should I ask her about it?
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
But what's more troubling, I dont if I should tell and ask her about it or just let it fly.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
Now I wonder how many other guys, she could have contacted and stuff.
(31 December 2016)

Dahlia:
In the end, they did not go out because the guy moved to a different city.
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment