Thursday 5 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Versie:
I'm on birth control pills, and try to be as careful as possible in the moment.
(4 January 2017)

Versie:
It only consists of hand jobs, blow jobs and he fingers me.
(4 January 2017)

Versie:
My boyfriend and I have been fooling around for months now.
(4 January 2017)

Cristen:
I have a boyfriend with a 7 y.o son that passed away. Just thinking what if he goes back to his bm & have another kid with her again? He tol?
(4 January 2017)

Cristen:
I'm just a little jealous of their bond, I know they will always have that bond because they had a kid even though they were never together.
(4 January 2017)

Cristen:
He did say that if we ever have sex he won't pull out.
(4 January 2017)

Cristen:
He told me he's not in love with her but will always love her as a person.
(4 January 2017)

Helene:
I m sad for no reason?
(4 January 2017)

Helene:
Thanks for the support but I'm not saying it's my brothers fault I'm just saying that's one of the things that kind of upsets me but isn't a big deal.
(4 January 2017)

Helene:
I m also emo but I haven t told my parents yet mainly because my brother hates emo people and my parents think all Emos cut.
(4 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment