Monday 16 January 2017

Put the Candy to one side and give your brain a real workout with Innecto

Research shows that too much sugar rots your mind as well as your teeth, making it hard to concentrate. Both versions have the same number of levels and the same addictive gameplay. The Freemium version contains advertising, and the original soundtrack is only available as an in-app purchase.
_

Bula:
My mom still comes over every once in a while and my parents still argue.
(15 January 2017)

Bula:
My mom came back for a while but then left and I told my teacher who sent me to the school therapist and I talked about my problem with a bunch of other kids and cried in front of them.
(15 January 2017)

Bula:
My mom has been on and off in the family since my parents had their first big fight (she does drugs) when I was 5 (I'm 14 now.) My mom left at that time but still came to visit and each time my mom and dad argued.
(15 January 2017)

Bula:
It's difficult for me to talk to people and I think it is because of my parents.
(15 January 2017)

Carmina:
Guys I need your opinion, am I reading too much into this?
(15 January 2017)

Meridith:
How to stop being SOCIALLY AWKWARD?
(15 January 2017)

Georgiann:
Implantation bleeding ? Could I be pregnant?
(15 January 2017)

Claude:
Guys dont like overweight girls?
(15 January 2017)

Georgianna:
How do i get my ex to love me again?
(15 January 2017)

Georgianna:
I'm still in love with her completely and I don't know if there is anything to get her to love me again.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment