Friday 27 January 2017

This video specifically targets self-love and walks you through everything and the best part?

Below I have compiled my list of 4 resources and tips that make for the best self-love sess ever. Giving a complete stranger a compliment is a way to share your ripple of love and kindness out into the universe. This is an excellent way to not only raise your vibrations, but also raise the vibrations of others.
_

Genny:
I don't want him hurt or being sent away, as I'd be kinda lonely.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
After this, I know he's attracted to me.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
My brother is amazing, but incest is not a way I want to be with someone, and I don't want to be impregnated by my brother.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
I've talked to him regularly since, as who else would I talk to.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
I was kinda as well, and having his at least 7 inch erection on my butt felt pleasing, but I'm not dumb, I didn't take any pictures as I just moved away from him and got up to get ready for school.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
His left hand on my thigh, his right hand under me and on my stomach.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
His chest on my back, and, his erection on my butt.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
I awoke at 5am to my brother right behind me.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
We both don't like sleeping in separate rooms, as we are afraid of what'll be in the dark, but that's not what happened.
(26 January 2017)

Genny:
She can't do much, she has a room downstairs while me and my brother live upstairs, me and my brother share a room.
(26 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment