Thursday 19 January 2017

Analysing code as the system is being built means that you will be made aware of bugs early on

Static Code Analysis: What is it? Static Code Analysis: What is it? Aside from giving you that nice warm glow inside, it is increasingly turning into a necessity. It identifies patterns that may be weakening the security of your code and alerts you to potential problems.
_

Deirdre:
I had my first kiss since then I've been shaking and really nervous?
(16 January 2017)

Cherrie:
My crush keeps unfriending me?
(16 January 2017)

Cherrie:
I don t wanna seem desperate and ask again.... i have such a big crush on him, how can i get him back?
(16 January 2017)

Cherrie:
But now he just did it again and i dont know what to do.
(16 January 2017)

Cherrie:
The first time I asked why he removed me and he said he doesnt know.
(16 January 2017)

Cherrie:
But this is the second time in the past week that he has removed me as a friend on that app.
(16 January 2017)

Cherrie:
I have a crush on a boy and we are 18. We have been talking alot thru a texting app and he is always flirting with me so I think he likes me too, but idk for sure.
(16 January 2017)

Marcie:
Is Earth a planet?
(16 January 2017)

Neely:
Can ex be friends?
(16 January 2017)

Neely:
But to him he feels like I get jealous.. he wants strictly friendship but at the same time he talks about the good times we had.. I m so confused.. some feedbacks would nice.
(16 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment