Friday 6 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Sena:
Is preferring a race but still being open to dating other races bad in your opinions?
(5 January 2017)

Sena:
But then again I don't know I don't think much about preferences or spend my time thinking about if it's racist or not so I'll see what you all have to say.
(5 January 2017)

Sena:
In my own opinion I think it'd be okay to be more naturally attracted to the aspects of a race but still be open to date other races.
(5 January 2017)

Sena:
Is that considered fetishizing or normal?
(5 January 2017)

Sena:
Like maybe someone prefers black, or Asian, etc. or just certain traits or looks.
(5 January 2017)

Sena:
This is just to see what people here think.
(5 January 2017)

Roxann:
I don't want to be best friends with my best friend anymore?
(5 January 2017)

Julee:
Why do we spend so much time together?
(5 January 2017)

Julee:
He hasn't made a move yet Why do we spend so much time together?
(5 January 2017)

Elinore:
Would it be appropriate for me and my best friend to pie our guy friend in the face?
(5 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment