Friday 27 January 2017

This event was an example of how to overcome challenges by working as a team

Interestingly, Mojar School is doing this impossible job quite easily for the last four years. It was our realization and in 2016, we brought changes in the event and made it easy and vivid. There was a surprise of chocolate for everyone. Our volunteers entertained the children with their own type of magic show with the chocolates for 15/20 minutes.
_

Dan:
Would probably hinder financially with price of childcare.
(26 January 2017)

Dan:
Our children are all very young, not even in school yet, one a baby, he knows it kills me to have to work while they re little & it won t even help us financially.
(26 January 2017)

Dan:
Also says if I don t I have to get a job & be put on a budget, despite me not being anywhere close to bad with our money.
(26 January 2017)

Dan:
Even if I only send a few he ll look elsewhere, I have to send it biweekly.
(26 January 2017)

Dan:
He says if I don t he ll look elsewhere.
(26 January 2017)

Dan:
Maybe a couple pg13 photos but that s it.
(26 January 2017)

Dan:
I ve always been very uncomfortable w making any photo or video like that & don t want to.
(26 January 2017)

Kelsi:
Why is this boy keeps asking me to show him my teeths?
(26 January 2017)

Stefanie:
Pregnancy scares?
(26 January 2017)

Stefanie:
No throwup but I have a bad case of a cold or flu.
(26 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment