Tuesday 10 January 2017

For that reason it captures the American experience as well

The novel is set in early medieval Britain when the Britons and the Saxons are maintaining an uneasy truce. Old foes as cousins, village by village. The dragon has lost his original vigor and proves easy to kill. We must hope God yet finds a way to preserve the bonds between our peoples, yet custom and suspicion have always divided us.
_

Rosina:
Shes not necessarily a bully because she doesnt pick on me.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
Ive caught her glaring at me a few times in the past.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
She invites my friends places and doesnt invite me.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
When im having a conversation with others, she buds in to get their attention by facing away from me or sitting on their lap.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
When i show up to parties she leaves the room.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
Ive known her for 6 years and shes never complimented me or started a conversation with me.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
So theres this girl in my friends group who doesnt like me.
(9 January 2017)

Minda:
Caught my two cousins kissing each other what do I do?
(9 January 2017)

Minda:
I feel like it's wrong watching my male and female cousins kiss and fall in love with each other what do I do?
(9 January 2017)

Shanel:
Why do boys mess with girls?
(9 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment