Tuesday 31 January 2017

But these are the most vulnerable of seasonal changes and pollution

Some times that could be dangerous for our eye sight and healthy vision. Hydrating your body is very important for your eyes as well. Lack of water can cause puffiness of the eyes and make you look old as well. Daily exercise increases blood flow in your whole body including your eyes as well.
_

Carolyne:
The only issue is that I don't think he's ready.
(31 January 2017)

Carolyne:
Now, I want to see what it is like to be a mother.
(31 January 2017)

Carolyne:
I've only been pregnant once, but that didn't turn out well.
(31 January 2017)

Carolyne:
My boyfriend and I are very close and he has two children.
(31 January 2017)

Carolyne:
I'm always going in different directions with this, but I really want to have a baby.
(31 January 2017)

Mandy:
I'm starting my FIRST real job next week, any tips?
(31 January 2017)

Mandy:
Do you have any helpful tips for a young gay guy like me?
(31 January 2017)

Mandy:
It's just too much for me to handle.
(31 January 2017)

Mandy:
In general, I would blush when they look at me...and my palm would start sweating.
(31 January 2017)

Mandy:
As a matter of fact, I'm gay (not like anyone knows), so like, I get really shy and nervous around cute college guys.
(31 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment