Friday 6 January 2017

Imagine a pizza chain being able to send the pizzas to their customers with the use of a drone

Drones are now commonly being used to capture concerts, addresses by politicians, and love sports events. However, being as they could only move on a straight cable, their use was very limited. For example, in order for them to do their jobs, geologists have to visit some of the most dangerous and peculiar locations.
_

Effie:
She has had surgery and all and she still doesn't want to stop .Shes lied and said she will 2 but she's always smoking when she thinks I'm not around .
(5 January 2017)

Effie:
My mom has health problems from smoking cigarettes.
(5 January 2017)

Josefina:
Why do we spend so much time together but nothing happens?
(5 January 2017)

Ching:
But now I'm wondering if it means anything.
(5 January 2017)

Ching:
I used to think it was just random because I would see him doing it frequently during class.
(5 January 2017)

Ching:
And one time he saw me walk into the room he started doing it too.
(5 January 2017)

Ching:
Like, one time he had to sit next to me and suddenly all of his friends and him started dabbing and laughing.
(5 January 2017)

Hortensia:
How to live with a father that has some characteristics of a sociopath?
(5 January 2017)

Hortensia:
I tried a different method this time and tried to calmly talk and told him okay lower your voice, don't insult me, but it was no good..so how do i deal with this in future?
(5 January 2017)

Hortensia:
As always he was yelling, called us whores and cows, threatened to beat us and kick out of house.
(5 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment