Sunday 1 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Sadie:
These guys are in their 20's-40's.
(31 December 2016)

Sadie:
One even asked me if I'd be okay with him cheating on his wife with me.
(31 December 2016)

Sadie:
I'm 16 but beginning at age 14, guys much older than me have been admitting to liking me.
(31 December 2016)

Nannette:
Hey how do you pretend to smoke weed?
(31 December 2016)

Nannette:
How do I avoid getting high if possible?
(31 December 2016)

Nannette:
My friends want me to smoke with them but I secretly don't want to get high.
(31 December 2016)

Muoi:
I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not but a couple of times I couldnt wake up I tried sitting down but I would just fall back?
(31 December 2016)

Janel:
My friend she is manga reim chode?
(31 December 2016)

Shela:
I'm a 17 year old girl I'm a senior in high school I'm very sweet and always respectful I always dress nice and do my makeup?
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
I was drunk and my crush helped me out that night. I tried kissing him. He didnt let it happen but he brushed the hair out of my face?
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment