Wednesday 4 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Timothy:
Can anyone give me feedback on this poem?
(3 January 2017)

Timothy:
I don't know why You pretended to be Someone I could get used to Talking to Laughing with Being with I'm still trying to tell myself You don't play games That there was a reason Or that I'm over thinking But then why do I feel played?
(3 January 2017)

Janeen:
Guys don't fall for me?
(3 January 2017)

Janeen:
I have even tried pursuing nice guys and they only want me for sex.
(3 January 2017)

Janeen:
It seems like I am just the girl everyone wants when drunk.
(3 January 2017)

Janeen:
I don't understand how no guy has ever had feelings for me.
(3 January 2017)

Janeen:
They hooked up with me multiple times but didn't develop feelings.
(3 January 2017)

Janeen:
This makes me sound promiscuous, however I am referring to the only guys that have really given me any attention in the last two years, which is two guys.
(3 January 2017)

Hilde:
20 Questions??
(3 January 2017)

Hilde:
So, I told him we should play 20 queestions.
(3 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment