Monday 30 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Paulene:
I have no idea if my boyfriend cheated, and I don't want to lose him if he somehow is telling the truth, but I found condoms. What do I do?
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
I'm too embarrassed to mention it to my friends still.
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
It is dumb to be asking on the Internet, but I am in such a bad place, I needed to ask if anyone had thoughts.
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
But I also do not want to be the dumb girl who pretends like the guy isn't cheating when all signs point to yes.
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
I have no idea how to know if these are old condom wrappers from before or newer ones.
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
He swears he did nothing and that he was cleaning his place and found the old wrappers because he moved horribly the last time and still has boxes full of miscellaneous items (and trash sometimes). There were no condoms in the trash either.
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
My boyfriend said he wanted alone time without making me feel badly like he didnt want me there.
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
He had told me he had a friend coming over, who told me that he was not there.
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
Recently, I found condom wrappers in the trash can at his apartment after two nights when I wasn't there.
(29 January 2017)

Paulene:
I have always chosen to take his side.
(29 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment