Saturday 31 December 2016

Find out what is nearby and compare it to your needs and preferences

Would you prefer to walk right out your door to malls for shopping, dining and market? Or would you be happier in a more established residential area? Within the high-rise building itself, location should also be a consideration. The land status can either be under residential or commercial.
_

Stefanie:
Anyway we just talk sometimes on messages but he has never said anything that he is interested.
(31 December 2016)

Stefanie:
He has done this several times standing outside my house.
(31 December 2016)

Stefanie:
On his last day after his work he directly came to my house and texted me to come out as he was waiting for me and then he took me for a movie.
(31 December 2016)

Stefanie:
Thn he left work cz he got job to some other place.
(31 December 2016)

Stefanie:
One day I was going with my sis n her bf for a movie after work and he showed interest for the movie so I forced him to join us thn we all went together.
(31 December 2016)

Stefanie:
Anyway after that day we started interacting he asked about me even after our shifts we stayed late to talk.
(31 December 2016)

Stefanie:
I always thought he had some ego problems.
(31 December 2016)

Stefanie:
But one fine day one of our co worker forced us to talk so we introduced each other.
(31 December 2016)

Stefanie:
He was my co worker though we were from same country but we never interacted.
(31 December 2016)

Maegan:
I stole money from my parents and now I feel like killing myself, I was planning to give it back before they would notice?
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment