Saturday 25 February 2017

Anderson also spoke of the importance of rebuilding academic reputations

Commodore, an assistant professor in educational foundations and leadership at Old Dominion University; Dr. Michael Lomax, president and CEO of the United Negro College Fund; Chuck Melley, vice president, U.S. Government Relations, Pearson; and Johnny C. Taylor Jr., president and CEO, Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
_

Shavonne:
I feel hurt, and sad, and with it regularly happening, depressed.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
They talk to me, and worst off ask me to ask each other relationship advice vice versa (it's been one day). I couldn't take it and said I recommend them to talk directly rather than through me.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
Three times this has happened, losing a girl to someone else, this time to a very close friend.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
The worst part is, the same thing happened not more than a month ago, and the same thing before that.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
I felt heartbroken, sad, but if it made her happy, I guess it's for the best.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
Eventually, he asks us out to lunch, we go, and they admit they like each other with me in the middle.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
She'd speak to me, still flirt a little, but then bring him up and start talking about him.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
She and Him started to talk a lot, and it went from spending time just us two to including him.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
We hung out a lot, but then, she met my friend.
(24 February 2017)

Shavonne:
She flirted, touched arms, held hands, etc.
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment