Saturday 18 February 2017

Using free software means making a political and social choice

Announcing Keynote Speaker Karen M. Prior to joining Conservancy, Karen served as an executive director of the GNOME Foundation. Before that, she was general counsel of the Software Freedom Law Center. In addition to her work at the Software Freedom Conservancy, she is also a pro bono counsel to the FSF and GNOME.
_

Amalia:
I didn't do it out of spite, I have genuine feelings for this guy.
(18 February 2017)

Madeline:
Is it true that a woman is not capable of loving a man the same way he loves her?
(18 February 2017)

Madeline:
Are women capable of love or is love just an illusion?
(18 February 2017)

Madeline:
Ive seen so many situations in life that prove the complete opposite.
(18 February 2017)

Madeline:
I find it hard to believe that women aren't capable of loving men.
(18 February 2017)

Madeline:
I heard this from a man on YouTube named Sandman.
(18 February 2017)

Shaquana:
Do girls like being approached in the gym?
(18 February 2017)

Shaquana:
Do girls want to be approached while they're sweaty and stuff?
(18 February 2017)

Shaquana:
And after that incident I made a joke to my friend like 30min later (she was still around me) and she started laughing.....while she had headphones in.
(18 February 2017)

Shaquana:
No more than 10feet apart in the middle of the workout I look up and we just lock eyes.
(18 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment