Wednesday 15 February 2017

If you go outside of the NYC metro area and that includes Westchester Co

If any candidate failed to meet that objective, it then got kicked to Congress to decide. Same for CA. outside of LA and SF. You take those three major cities out of the mix and the nation had a different opinion. Several southern States sent two sets of electoral votes creating a problem.
_

Bok:
When do people move out their parents home?
(14 February 2017)

Bok:
What is the average age people move out of their parents home?
(14 February 2017)

Bok:
I moved out when I was 30. Is this late?
(14 February 2017)

Deloise:
WHY DOES he follow me???
(14 February 2017)

Deloise:
Yesterday, at an event, he ditched his friends to follow me around and kept facing my direction, even though he didn't have anything to do there.
(14 February 2017)

Deloise:
But last week, I wore a pretty dress to a wedding, and he kept leaning forward to look T and observe me, but quickly looked away when caught.
(14 February 2017)

Deloise:
This guy's a distant friend of family; he saw me last month and the month before at a party and ignored me.
(14 February 2017)

Abbie:
Do you think I should not go out today?
(14 February 2017)

Abbie:
I don't have work or school right now, so I'm free, and I want to go to places.
(14 February 2017)

Abbie:
Or get the awkward stares, I hate those.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment