Wednesday 22 February 2017

I spend a lot of time up there and it really makes a difference

The spotlights could utilize oversized lifeguard-style stands, for example, or be mounted on portable trusses. The proposed 100 Nights of Lights will feature 12 spotlights, each with 4,000-watt bulbs, in six displays. The displays will be featured six times a night, roughly every 20 minutes from 9-11 p.m.
_

Huong:
I m still single and it s scaring me..?
(22 February 2017)

Huong:
Any other women my age, ever feel like this?
(22 February 2017)

Huong:
I m just wondering if anyone else has experienced severe anxiety over this?
(22 February 2017)

Huong:
It s starting to ruin my sleep schedule which is making work hard for me.
(22 February 2017)

Huong:
Seeing a bunch of people on social media announcing weddings and pregnancies, just makes it worse.
(22 February 2017)

Huong:
I m the last person out of my circle of friends that isn t married and doesn t have kids.
(22 February 2017)

Huong:
I m worried I m going to be single well into my 30s and maybe even go into my 40s.
(22 February 2017)

Huong:
I just turned 28 a couple of months ago and I ve been having some serious anxiety over it.
(22 February 2017)

Huong:
Okay, so this may come off as a little dramatic to some of you but this is a legit concern for me.
(22 February 2017)

Yessenia:
Question for brown girls(Indian, middle eastern, hispanic, asian, etc)?
(22 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment