Thursday 9 February 2017

Thank you for your very easy user friendly website

He is torn between his past commitments in the South and his unlikely present among this quiet Quaker community in the North. MY REVIEW - I found this book to be a much different style than I normally expect from Sharlene MacLaren. I love her historical novels and while this one is historical, it is also about Quakers.
_

Gilda:
Valentine's Day is coming up, and I would love to do something with her then.
(9 February 2017)

Gilda:
But I do want this to be more than a friendship.
(9 February 2017)

Gilda:
It'll ruin our routine that we have, and I don't want that.
(9 February 2017)

Gilda:
Because if she is, and I'm misreading this.
(9 February 2017)

Gilda:
I don't know for sure if she is with anyone, and that worries me.
(9 February 2017)

Gilda:
I feel like if things continue as they are, nothing will ever happen, as it's becoming too routine.
(9 February 2017)

Gilda:
The last time we were around eachother she seemed a little upset about that.
(9 February 2017)

Gilda:
She has been acting interested, and I haven't been fully engaging like I should.
(9 February 2017)

Gilda:
We see eachother a couple times a week, and she seems to really like me.
(9 February 2017)

Theressa:
Is it ok to cut a guy off if he confessed feelings for u after 5 yrs of friendship?
(9 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment