Friday 24 February 2017

The street food in Delhi was so mouthwatering and delicious

However, does it stack up to its prime competition, the TVS Apache 200 4V? Lots more Indian facts to learn about. Lots more Indian facts to learn about. Get a weekly round-up of our most popular videos across all the shows we make here at Seeker Daily. Get a weekly round-up of our most popular videos across all the shows we make here at Seeker Daily.
_

Shaquita:
Am I experiencing implantation or my period? PLEASE ANSWER!!!!?
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
I never had anything like this happen before.
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
The color is still pink - dark red.
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
Today this morning I expierenced more light bleeding and spotting off and on.
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
Last night I barely was bleeding so I was thinking it was ending I didn't even wear a pad.
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
Took a dollar tree pregnancy test and came out negative.
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
The 23rd my cramps went away and still light pink , dark red-brown bleeding but I noticed I had and still expierencing a high sensitivity to smell my beast are very tender.
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
On the 22nd same thing except the blood was light pink still a small amount on the pad and light spotting on toilet paper.
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
Only time I noticed any bleeding is when I wiped and it was very light.
(24 February 2017)

Shaquita:
I expirenced cramps throughout the day and at the end of the day I only had a small amount of brown blood on my pad.
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment