Wednesday 15 February 2017

This year marks the 30th anniversary of an important event in the life of our Archdiocese

Before us lies a strenuous path leading to the Feast of the Holy Resurrection of our Lord and God and Savior Jesus Christ. I do not want to let this event pass without remembering and giving thanks to God for it. The next Sunday at Saint Nicholas Cathedral in Los Angeles, more LA area laity were chrismated and more ordinations took place.
_

Yasuko:
Is it weird that I want to be with an older man?
(15 February 2017)

Amberly:
I want to be barefoot for the 30 minute car ride to be more comfortable and I don't need shoes just to go for a ride.
(15 February 2017)

Amberly:
Since I am not getting out of the backseat I am going to walk out and get in the car in my bare feet and not going to bring my shoes.
(15 February 2017)

Amberly:
I took off my shoes and socks when I got home from school.
(15 February 2017)

Amberly:
I am at home now in my bare feet.
(15 February 2017)

Amberly:
I have to leave soon to ride with my mom to go pick up my dad at work.
(15 February 2017)

Jacquelyn:
How do girls poop if they don't have butts?
(15 February 2017)

Monika:
SO MUCH in common but no spark - what do I do?
(15 February 2017)

Monika:
Is it better to walk away or be persistent in the hope that stronger feelings emerge?
(15 February 2017)

Monika:
I can't put my finger on it, there's just a lack of 'spark' or chemistry that makes me feel like I could be with her for years and see her everyday... Has anyone been in a similar position?
(15 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment