Wednesday 22 February 2017

Software businesses and pharmaceutical firms have high gross margins

Businesses come in all varieties and the gross margins generated by various businesses are no exception. Costco and Exxon have low gross margins. If a business does have low gross margins it does not have a lot of elbow room for operating expenses. Using the DCF framework, you cannot generate much cash from a revenue stream that is saddled with large, variable costs.
_

Linn:
So she had no sheets on her bed so I layed on it and she got really mad at me and started yelling at me and saying it was inappropriate.
(22 February 2017)

Elissa:
He'll never know what he's lost - so how do I cope?
(22 February 2017)

Elissa:
I know it's pathetic but I just can't get my head around how someone I felt such a connection with could devalue me so much and never come to realize how stupid or hurtful he has been.
(22 February 2017)

Elissa:
Using me can never compare to knowing me and being loved by me.
(22 February 2017)

Elissa:
He talked about how social views on sex ruins it, but what makes sex is intimacy and tricking women into intimacy makes sex different but it's not the same as having actual intimacy - he doesn't understand that.
(22 February 2017)

Elissa:
He's still playing this game in his 30's so chances are he'll not grow-up any time soon, I'm likely one of many he's done this to so I'll not stand out either.
(22 February 2017)

Elissa:
I ended it as soon as I realized he was playing me, he accepted it as no big deal, he didn't make any effort to try to keep me...he said life is too short then never spoke again, and I'm sure there are other women now.
(22 February 2017)

Elissa:
People like to say: 'One day he'll realize what he lost' But will he?
(22 February 2017)

Elissa:
A guy I was dated turned out to be using me, I fell for him...now I'm heartbroken.
(22 February 2017)

Augusta:
Is this guy reliable? What should I do?
(22 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment