Monday 20 February 2017

We know from basic grade-school science that metal is a conductor

Learn how to attract success, prosperity and abundance with the ancient art of feng shui. Adding metal in the right locations will stimulate windfall luck and business opportunity. Add metal wind chimes, coin trees, and metal bowls wherever the 1 Star is found.
_

Vivian:
I feel like something's severely wrong with me.
(18 February 2017)

Vivian:
I'm 24 and I've never had a boyfriend.
(18 February 2017)

Lashawna:
College with girlfriend or Military?
(18 February 2017)

Lashawna:
The Military really does sound like what I wanna do but I don t wanna hurt her like that either.
(18 February 2017)

Lashawna:
She is begging for me to stay and I just don t know which one I wanna do.
(18 February 2017)

Lashawna:
I am into the criminal justice field so I ve thought about jointing the Military and getting that experience and then finish school after the service.
(18 February 2017)

Lashawna:
This place seems awesome but I know if we weren t together than I wouldn t go most likely.
(18 February 2017)

Lashawna:
I m a year older than her and after I graduated high school I went off to school and she had me come back and now she is about to graduate and we plan to attend the same college together.
(18 February 2017)

Lashawna:
I have made many life choices based on her and usually end up regretting them.
(18 February 2017)

Lashawna:
We love each other like crazy but she is one to be controlling.
(18 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment