Sunday 19 February 2017

I initially thought it was so simple that anyone could learn it in a few minutes

The reason that I happened upon this technique is that I was in charge of video at a video campus for my church. As a result, I had to take the lyric video and change out the background and export it again. By using the original ProRes4444 version, I could change the background at will, even on the fly.
_

Ivelisse:
How can I see my boyfriend more often outside of school?
(17 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
Any advice as to how I could see him more?
(17 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
He tells me that they like me but sometimes it makes me wonder if it's me or just that they are straight out over protective?
(17 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
It is very hard on me not being able to see him because every time I ask if we can go out his parents say no, a lot of times they say no even when he isn't grounded to.
(17 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
He is only really aloud to participate in Boy Scouts activities while he is grounded and he gets his phone taken away.
(17 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
He has very overprotective parents, they are nice people and I like them it's just he always seems to be in trouble and a lot of times they get mad at him for even asking to go out or if he asks to stay after school they think he his lying.
(17 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
More than anyone I have ever known.
(17 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
My boyfriend gets grounded a lot.
(17 February 2017)

Eric:
Do you think Melania Trump has a side man?
(17 February 2017)

Eric:
That is just disgusting and I bet she has another man secretly.
(17 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment