Wednesday 1 February 2017

Cannabis has been widely used to treat sleep problems

It is used to reduce symptoms of this condition for instance sleep problems, tremors, anxiety and depression. Patients who take cannabis report that there is an improvement in their sleeping patterns. Cannabis reduces the frequency of waking up during sleep.
_

Jillian:
Was I right to ignore this girl as she was probably like the rest?
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
My boyfriend cheated on me over a year ago and I'm still not over it?
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
Am I simply being overdramatic and over sensitive?
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
I don't want to break up but it has broken my trust in him and it's hard to repair, I'm starting to think I would be better off with someone who has not hurt me in that way.
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
It has been troubling me a lot recently but I can't help but feel guilty because it happened over a year ago..it breaks my hear that he lied to me for so long, even though I understand why.
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
If i had known all of that when I found out, we would not be together.
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
Later on I find out they didn't use a condom and he made it seem as if she came on to him, but of course it was very mutual.
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
Finally one day, about 8 months after it happened he cracked and admitted that he does remember what happened and the whole night basically.
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
But, he made up lies to make it sound less bad than it was.
(1 February 2017)

Matilde:
He apologized a lot and seemed genuine.
(1 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment