Wednesday 15 February 2017

What tit-for-tat went on that benefits Marci we do not yet know

He's much too egomaniacal and loves plastering that name everywhere. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia. In a November phone conversation, Berzelius Windrip praised his Turkish business partner Dogan to Erdogan. Given our military relationship with Japan, what does Japan expect in payment for assisting the family business?
_

Elia:
I said wow you changed a lot from high school you are such a loser.
(14 February 2017)

Elia:
I was in a bad mood and I was facetiming my guy friend he was telling me how he didn't make the basketball team, got caught with beer, he has 8 roommates who made the team and he was the only one who didn't and now he just works and watches the game.
(14 February 2017)

Raymond:
Do you believe in God? Why or why not?
(14 February 2017)

Raymond:
I will award a best answer not based on whether that answer agrees with my views but based on how detailed your explanation of why or why not is.
(14 February 2017)

Raymond:
I simply want an explanation of how you came to your conclusion.
(14 February 2017)

Raymond:
I am out of curiosity wanting to hear peoples opinions on this subject.
(14 February 2017)

Alaina:
Im supposed to be talking to my yearhead tommorow but Im not sure what to do anymore and Im just gettig stressed.
(14 February 2017)

Rene:
As married man, how do I fend off a girl who has a crush on me?
(14 February 2017)

Rene:
She just says that she doesn't mind that I'm married.
(14 February 2017)

Rene:
She's asked me to come help her study (we don't share classes) and I told her my wife probably wouldn't appreciate that.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment