Saturday 25 February 2017

Those of us following our UCL daily tips last week would have done pretty well

Our top team placed in the money in most 50/50 leagues. Due to the post's popularity, we've put together another recommendation for the four Champion's League games this week. With only 25 places, it's very winnable too. Watch out that Bravo doesn't get the start and if he does, make a quick last minute sub.
_

Precious:
I am going through the process of changing my first name in TN and I have to appear in ront of a judge and give my reason.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
I'm afraid my friend won't feel that way about me anymore?
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
It's too good to be true, is it possible to really have a special bond that deep?
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
But I find myself still thinking about it and doubting what she said.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
My friend doesn't live in this very truthful.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
It really moved me, so much that it almost feels real good be true or that they would feel the same.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
My friend told me that I was special and a kindred spirit.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
To me we've always had a special connection and bond that was deep and unexplainable.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
A friend I've known for only a few months and I have grown very close.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
About a month ago I was moved by a compliment.
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment