Wednesday 1 February 2017

But it is like I have to get my head all wrapped around this

These photos I am sharing are my favorites that I took of him. September 2008 at the Harriton House Fair in Bryn Mawr. And one he sent me when I said I wanted to write about him assuming the editorial helm at The Daily Local. The other is a newspaper box from Saturday.
_

Sarita:
So, did I have a bright ovum miscarriage or it's chemical pregnancy?
(1 February 2017)

Sarita:
I saw 2 lines on the stick, about a week later the lines are fading and I noticed something looked like a red tennis ball, felt like plastic rubbing or skin (sorry hard to explain what it was). Few weeks later, I was no longer pregnant.
(1 February 2017)

Sarita:
Hi I wasn't sure if I had a bright ovum miscarriage or chemical pregnancy?
(1 February 2017)

Bao:
What do people think when you tell them that you were raised by a single military dad?
(1 February 2017)

Bao:
Just wondering on what people outside of my situation think when they hear of that, if anything at all.
(1 February 2017)

Bao:
I'm 15.It's very common for someone to be raised by a single mother, but what do guys (or anyone in general) think when they hear that a girl was raised by a single military father?
(1 February 2017)

Shoshana:
Could I be pregnant from placebo pills?
(1 February 2017)

Shoshana:
I used back up the whole month and finally on the last week of my pills, the placebo pills on the 4th week, I got my period.
(1 February 2017)

Brandy:
You are intoxicated by a cocktail mixture of drugs and alcohol. You are worked up into a frenzy by a dominant male. And then..?
(1 February 2017)

Brandy:
We are nothing more than victims of your juvenile rage.
(1 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment