Thursday 9 February 2017

This is all of the information that your readers will see when they first get your email

Subject Line: This is what tells your readers what the email is about. It should be something interesting and attention-grabbing, so your readers want to open the email. It should also have something to do with the content in your email, which is a requirement of the CAN-SPAM law.
_

Josphine:
Is there anything we can do about my mom?
(8 February 2017)

Josphine:
Ever since that day we've been getting hangup calls, rude and degrading emails, and offensive letters from my mom's address.
(8 February 2017)

Josphine:
I threatened to call the cops on her if she didn't leave which she replied that she could call the cops on me for raising a child without a father (WTF) before she finally left.
(8 February 2017)

Josphine:
My mom really against me being in a relationship with another woman, so I haven't talked to her since I came out.
(8 February 2017)

Josphine:
My fiancee Crystal and I have been together for a couple of years now and through a donor we had our son a few years ago.
(8 February 2017)

Estella:
I travel every week to his place and then back to mine.
(8 February 2017)

Estella:
I am happy with him, but those small things would make me happier.
(8 February 2017)

Estella:
Actually, I just want ONE little jewellery from my boyfriend and a massage now and then.
(8 February 2017)

Estella:
I try to stay reasonable.... but do I expect too much?
(8 February 2017)

Estella:
But he doesn t like giving or getting any.
(8 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment