Thursday 9 February 2017

Immigrants who are not LPRs are more likely to face public charge scrutiny

There are a few other immigrant categories that are at least partially exempt from public charge determinations. Cash benefits are not always relevant to a public charge determination. Even for these immigrants, however, receipt of cash assistance is only one factor in a public charge determination.
_

Evan:
On numerous occasions I am given the desperate duck face from an uber ugly one that I am completely not interested in which gives me no other choice other than to cringe.
(8 February 2017)

Evan:
Like I could understand if I was providing some sort indications that I actually desire or flirtatious want that person... But, no.
(8 February 2017)

Evan:
Like, this has happened too me numerous of times and I am like really?
(8 February 2017)

Garnet:
Does my ex boyfriend miss me?
(8 February 2017)

Garnet:
And since this time was over text I couldn't tell how he was feeling.
(8 February 2017)

Garnet:
He cried the first time but that was in person.
(8 February 2017)

Garnet:
I just wonder if this breakup was hard for him too?
(8 February 2017)

Garnet:
At the end he was kind of distancing himself and I could tell that something was up, but didn't want to acknowledge it.
(8 February 2017)

Garnet:
He told me once that the most fun he's had all year has been with me.
(8 February 2017)

Garnet:
We were so silly and always had fun.
(8 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment